Monday, November 3, 2014

Dot&Dot 15" Packing Sleeves/Folders (Apparel)

Dot&Dot sent me this Dot&Dot 15" Packing Sleeves/Folders (Apparel) to try.  The opinions below are mine and are honest evaluations.

This packing folder at first I thought was just going to be good for paperwork and don't get me wrong, I think that this is great for that.  I have a lot of paperwork that i can store in here and keep it all in one safe place that it will not fall out of, like a folder...





This comes with a card on the inside that helps you fold shirts tight and to fit the folder perfectly.

each flap of the folder has velcro that is adjustable, so you can fit a good amount of shirts in here.  You get to choose your color too, so you can have a whole matching set of Dot&Dot.  These things are a travel must have!!





Here is the link where you can buy this on Amazon

Dot&Dot 15" Packing Sleeves/Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment