Monday, November 3, 2014

Dot&Dot Large Packing Cubes (Available in 10 Colors)

I don't know what I did before Dot&Dot... these are a travelers dream as well as for anyone who likes to be organized!  You get to pick your color to make a matching set, or to match your luggage... or just be wild with it... All Dot&Dot products also come in a storage bag that you can keep them in when not in use and pack away easily, or use that for more storage.  It is a durable clear materials.  :)

I travel a lot and have found these are good for several reasons.  I can use them for myself when traveling for work and have one day in each bag.  It makes packing easy and clean.

Best is when I am with the hubs and we each can use 2 bags each.  You can easily fit 3-4 outfits in each bag.  It is a great way to compact your packing and find what is what and whose is whose easily.  Then at the end of the trip being able to easily keep your clean clothes from the dirty is a plus!

I also love that you can use these to store your seasonal clothes.  It makes it easy to store and you can see in the bag, so you know what is in each one.  So easy to just pick up and move as well.

In the below bag, just for size, I packed (and mind you, the hubs and I are not small people, both tall and a bit overweight, so these are not small articles of clothing)

3 shirts, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of sweatpants, 1 pair of basketball shorts, 3 pairs of boxers and one thick wool duster sweater.  It all easily fit in there.  Imagine how much summer clothes can fit... Or Kids clothes!!








Here is where you can but them on Amazon

Dot&Dot Large Packing Cubes





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dot & Dot there bags are super cute and fashionable yet they allow for so much to be held inside that you could almost travel using only one bag.

    ReplyDelete