Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Earthen BrightEyes Under Eye Gel

I was always told that once you turn 30 every woman needs a good under eye cream.  Well... I have successfully ignored that for 7 years... then one day i looked in the mirror and realized that it looks like I never sleep with how dark my under eye circles have gotten!

I have tried several different products but never really noticed a difference and have a really hard time getting into a new routine at night... Once i brush my teeth, take my contacts out and take my make up off... i am done!  I have no idea why adding one little step is so hard for me!  haha

Things changed once i received the Earthen BrightEyes Under Eye Gel to try... When they sent it, they said the best time to put it on is after your shower... Duh!!!  That is perfect!  I can keep this on my make up vanity and add this to my  morning routine easy!!!

It has been 2 solid weeks now and i enjoy this eye gel.  It is made of all natural ingredients and smells like cucumber!

You really only need a dab and it goes a long way.  I can already tell that my circles are getting lighter and that I am needing less concealer.

I also love the fact that this says that you can also use this as an all over face gel and it will help tighten you skin all over.







I am happy to report that at the age of 37 I am finally following an healthy skin routine!  Bout time!!!

Product Information:  


- THE NUMBER ONE MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE WHEN IT COMES TO SKIN CARE: If you’re a human being, then you want your skin to stay soft and fresh. And it’s more than just about image – it’s about feeling more energetic, less tired, like an all-new you. But many people go chasing after that “youthful glow” in the WRONG way. They go with cheaper chemical-based products, and when those don’t work, they turn to injections and plastic surgery, along with all the long-term detriments that go with it. NOT a path you want to travel! The beauty of nature is that it renews itself. And by tapping into those secrets, we’ve come up with BrightEyes – healing and rejuvenating your skin the RIGHT way. Using BOTANICAL and HERBAL ingredients, as well as being VEGETARIAN, CRUELTY-FREE, PARABEN-FREE, AND ALCOHOL-FREE, you’ll be giving your skin a gift that lets you feel no guilt whatsoever.
Ingredients
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (Plant Stem Cells), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Hydrosol), Organic Simmondsis Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L’Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Pyrrolidonecarboxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Wildcrafted Vinca Major (Periwinkle), Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Wildcrafted Euphrasia Officinalis (Eye Bright), Wildcrafted Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi), Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
Directions
Dab all over face – your reflection will thank you. Apply morning, night, & anytime you like. And yes, it’s non-comedogenic.

Please visit their website for more information on this product as well as other products they offer HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment