Thursday, November 6, 2014

eLuxury 900 gram Egyptian Cotton 2 Piece Bath Towel, Latte

This was a great set of towels.  They came and I was instantly impressed with the color being just like advertised.  Once I opened it and unfolded it, I was extremely impressed with the size.

Being a larger person as well as having a Big and Tall husband, this was a very nice surprise.  In my opinion they are significantly larger in length and width.

Not only that, just much thicker in general.

They are super absorbent and they did not shrink or fade after washing!

I will be investing in more of these... It is hard to find a good size bath towel.

The pictures below compare them to a bath towel that I considered to be a thick large towel.  Please ignore the hair dye stains.  Please also do not compare the cat size to them... my cat is HUGE, like 30 pounds huge and it is not fat... he is just big boned like his Mamma!  ;)








Below is the information on this product from Amazon as well as the link of where you can buy it.

eLuxury 900 gram Egyptian Cotton Bath Towels


  • Two bath towels (30" x 55")
  • 2 PLY Solid Terry Cloth
  • Each towel is featured with a hanging hook for easy hanging
  • Vibrant Colors that don't fade from washing!
  • Machine Washable



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment