Monday, November 3, 2014

Dot&Dot Travel Accessories Organizer

This is a great bag!  So many uses for it.  I personally love this to use as my make up/toiletry bag in one.  it is big enough to hold everything, yet still have some room and it is water proof... Best part is, you can see through it, so it is easy to find the things that you need.

This will be my travel make up bag for sure!

For those that do not use that make up, this bag really can be used for ANYTHING!  Keep it in your car, pack kids toys, snacks, wipes, etc... anything you can think of!!






You can buy this bag on amazon at





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment