Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Foxbrim Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Finding a good face moisturizer as been a longtime struggle for me.  I have very combination skin, where my cheeks get so completely dry and chapped while my forehead and chin are a freaking oil slick!

In the past, when I would use face lotion, my cheeks would suck the lotion right up and the rest of my skin would feel sticky, and with make up on top, it would just slide right off... So I would just end up using it on my cheeks only, reeping no benefits of overall anti-aging protection....

Thanks to Tomoson, I was given the opportunity to try Foxbrim Complete Anti Aging Moisturizer!



I have to honestly say, I am really satisfied with this lotion!  This is so light that it goes on smooth, makes my entire face feel like silk and like there is nothing on it!   My make up doesn't feel like it is coming off and I think that because my skin is getting healthier, it is staying on and looking better!

There is a slight glue-ish smell to it, but this product does have Retinol in it and the smell is gone in a matter of seconds.  I use this every morning and my my cheeks are no longer chapped and I feel as if my skin overall is less oily and seriously feels a bit tighter, if you will...





I am looking forward to trying more of this brand's product line.  Not only was I 100% satisfied with this product, but I had superb customer service when I had to contact the company regarding an issue with my bottle pumping.  They explained to me that they had to redesign the bottle due to a few other complaints to that nature and insisted they send me a new one.... I received it in days and the bottle was much better!  Being in the costumer service industry, there is nothing better than GREAT customer service to go with a GREAT product.... It really takes a good product even further!

You can purchase this product for yourself HERE

Also here is the product info from the company.

  • INALLY! GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT: Foxbrim provides you a Complete 1% Retinol Moisturizer as the most effective anti-aging and anti-wrinkle cream available. Get the FULL benefits of Retinol in a scientifically proven formula ★ The Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer ★
  • YES! EVEN FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: 1% PURE Retinol ensures you get all benefits of Retinol without worry. Most other Retinol products cause you to worry about dryness, flaking and irritation. Foxbrim's advanced delivery formulation couples Retinol with soothing natural antioxidants for the ultimate skin repair moisturizer.
  • 100% PURE VITAMIN A: Retinols regenerative benefits help strengthen your skin's elasticity and boost collagen production. Unclog pores and reduce overall pore size. Clear acne and reduce redness. Lighten discoloration brought on by sun and environmental damage.
  • IT'S TRUE. ★WE ALL WANT IT★... YOUTHFUL glowing skin - Even RADIANT skin - BEAUTIFULLY blemish-free complexion - HEALTHY and balanced skin
  • FOXBRIM PROUDLY PROVIDES YOU A ★RISK FREE★ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE You order without worry! Try Foxbrim's Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer. If you're unsatisfied in any way with your results we will provide you a full refund (covering every single penny!). You truly have nothing to lose and everything to gain!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment