Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Display Bags

When I first received this bag to test, I wasn't sure how I felt about it.  It doesn't stand out as your typical make up bag and it looked small.

The material inst what you think of when of when you think "make up bag", but it makes sense... It is thin, light weight, flexible (which allows for the weird shape items to fit) and I believe liquid resistant.  Looks easy to clean and wash as well.

I did overall find myself impressed with the concept once I tried it out for myself.  The size I got was perfect for my day to day make up.  If I was to travel and want to bring more of a selection, I would need to have a bigger bag.



I am also the type of person that would rather dump my make up bag in-front of me to see everything I had in there, than try to dig through and find something... That is where this concept is something that I really enjoy.

This is as easy as putting all your make-up in, folding the display sheet on top and pulling the tie closed.  When you want to use the make up, pull the sheet out, shake the bag and all the things in the bag are now on the display sheet.  Once done, there are 2 tabs on each side of the top of the sheet that you just pinch together and then dump all the make up back in the bag.

I wanted to demonstrate how easy this was to use and my husband was not around, so i did it one hand and i have to say I was able to still demonstrate with ease.



If this was in the price range of $5.99-$7.99, i would buy the larger size for sure.  I would also really like to have more of a color selection.

If you have kids, i think this would be an ideal bag to have for traveling with kids toys like legos... or anything else with small parts that you can keep on the sheet and dump back into a bag easily.

Here is where you can go to buy one of these bags.

Display Bags




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment