Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bella and Bear. "The Pluckers" Professional Tweezer Set

Eyebrows!  We all have them, we all want them to look perfect and we all search for the perfect tools to help us maintain them!

Well... I used to have the best tweezers EVER!  They were a pair of crafting tweezers that I stole from my Mom years ago... Even my Best Friend Dusten loved these things!  Then it happened... I dropped them.   They did work the same, but were still the best i had found...  Then it happened... AGAIN!  Dropped AGAIN!  This time they never ever ever worked the same... It was tragic!  I had no idea where to find them again.

RIP... :(



This is where my hunt had started.  I have bought several and could not find any that I  liked... I had a pair that my gmom gave me that were better than any I had bought, so i was using these old school Revlon ones... They are good, dont get me wrong, but not good for those super fine hairs or for shaping,


Then, thanks to Tomoson, I was given the chance to try Bella and Bear "The Pluckers" Professional Tweezer Set!

Right off the bat, i was impressed with the adorable case that it came in!  Super Cute!


It is a great set.  It comes with 3 different tweezers!

A pointed one for really small or ingrown hair, straight tipped for a larger removal, and the slanted tipped for shaping and grooming.












I really love the slanted one and now use it as my go to tweezer!


In addition to a great product... customer service was spot on!!!! 

You can find out more about this product and other wonderful products at Bella and Bear's website  and can purchase it HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment