Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snuggles White Lavender & Sandalwood Exhilarations Fabric Softener

I LOOOOOOVE using fabric softener sheets!  But i would put so many in at a time, i was literally throwing money away.  Not to mention the sheets wreak havoc on your filter!

Because of this, my husband thought it was best to get the bar that you stick in your dryer since it would last a much longer time and I couldn't OD on them.  He was right, so that is what we have been using,

Since I signed up with the Snuggle Bear Den, they sent me the scent booster packs and I feel in love!  The scent is great and last really long!  Where we still use the bar, we have added those to our laundry routine.

Recently, Snuggles Bear Den sent me for free the White Lavender & Sandalwood Exhilarations Fabric Softener to try and share my experiences with.  I had never in my life used a liquid softener before.  I honestly didn't even know that it went in the washer vs the dryer (yes, you can laugh at me now).


Well, I spent a whole day using this and pretty much love it!  It was super easy to use and honestly, the clothes came out smelling SO good (I seriously love this smell) and SO soft!  Really much softer then when I used a pack of sheets and the bar!

I feel like it being liquid it actually lasts a pretty decent amount of time, making this pretty cost efficient.

you can find out more about this product and others offered by Snuggles HERE

You can also click HERE to get a .50 coupon.

PICS to come



1 comment:

  1. i love dryer sheets. i hated the dryer bar...i just tried it and hated it...the scent of this fabric softener is the same one as the dryer sheets I use. I LOVE being part of the Snuggle Bear Den!!!

    ReplyDelete