Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Eyes 4 You

I received this product to review and below are my honest opinions on this product.

I am that girl that is always looking for the newest and best mascara to make my eyelashes stand out! I have tried getting fake ones, but i just HATE the way they feel.

My eyelashes are short and thin.  The tips are also very light in color.  I started to use an eyelash curler (see previous blog) and have to admit that it does help make the lashes stand out a bit, but i was just not satisfied enough.

Once i received this product, i decided to use it for 14 days.  It is super easy to go on.  Just open and one swipe across the upper lid.  I was nervous that if i got it in my eye, it would burn... but so far, not once did it burn my eyes.  (note, i have only used this at night, per the instructions on the box).  It goes on much like it would feel if you were doing it with water.



I have found that from day one, i could tell a difference.  My mascara went on easier and my lashes didnt clump as much.... No more worrying about one eye looking great and the other not so much.  As the days went on, my lashes appear not only longer, but fuller, thicker and a bit darker.  I also noticed that they were falling out a lot less.

Here are some pics of day 1 compared to day 7.




and here they are at day 14....

 day one is the top and day 14 the botton


both of these are with 2 coats of mascara (compared to the normal 3 i use.)


I am seriously so excited to use this for the 4 months and see where my lashes are then... I will reblog how the look then!

Here is the product information from Amazon:

You can purchase it HERE

  • See MORE LUSCIOUS, FULLER and THICKER eyelashes in as little as 20 days.
  • Helps to FILL IN BALD SPOTS and THINNING eyelashes with no harmful side effects
  • COMBATS eyelash HYPOTRICHOSIS this is a condition meaning inadequate amount of eyelash hair
  • 100% NATURAL ingredients -Purified water, Citric acid, Cellulose gum, Disodium phosphate, Sodium chloride,Benzalkonium chloride
  • Our serum can last up to 4 months with careful use




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment