Thursday, October 23, 2014

SECRET OUTLAST® COMPLETELY CLEAN CLEAR GEL

I received this product as part of a promotion from the brand.  These opinions are of my own and my 100%  honest thoughts of the product.

In the past I have been leery to use gel deodorants as they seem to take a long time to dry and then dry out my arm pits to the point they hurt.... 

BUT, I have not had this experience with this one.  It takes about 15 seconds to dry complete and when it does, there is no worry of getting any white marks at all on your shirt and by the end of the day, it still feels just as dry and residue free as when you put in on in the morning.  I shower everyday, so I have not been able to tell how accurate the 48 hour protection is.

The smell is very light and fresh…. Not overwhelming at all and it last all day.

I have been using this for 7 days in a row now and it has the same results today as it did on day one, which is a plus.  I can go a full day and not feel like I should run to a private place to reapply.

The only downside that I see is when you turn for more gel to come up, at times it seems that way more than you wanted comes up and it can become a bit messy… but it does dry fast, so it is not a huge issue.


I have always been that person that wont use the same shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, face wash in a row, that being said, I am happy to say that I will have this to add to my rotation.


PRODUCT INFO:

  • Secret Outlast® is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds
  • Water-based formula allows active ingredients to permeate sweat glands faster and more efficiently than invisible solid deodorant
  • Bid farewell to white marks forever with rub-off resistant coverage that won’t leave a trail
  • Clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness
  • The pH of Secret Outlast® minimizes odor-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odor protection



No comments:

Post a Comment