Wednesday, October 8, 2014

ChapStick® dual-ended Hydration Lock Day & Night




I  have received this product for testing purposes and these are the opinions of only me.

New ChapStick® dual-ended Hydration Lock Day & Night offers skin protection on one side and replenishing butters on the other side, for double the care for lips. This dual-ended innovation from ChapStick® delivers two distinct formulas, all in one tube, designed to provide you with 24-hour lip care. ChapStick® now delivers double the care for your lips with SPF 12 and long-lasting moisturization for the daytime on one side, and natural butters, antioxidants, and Tamanu oil on the other side to replenish your tired lips at night.

I was never a #1 fan of ChapStick®, yet i am an avid user of lip balm.  I was excited when i saw this product to give it a try and was glad i did.  This is a big step forward to ChapStick® and a job well done.


I used to have pretty dry lips and would hate putting lipstick on as it would feel weird on the chap. I would be reapplying my lip balm at least every hour... Since i have received this, i make a point to apply it before i go to bed and a few times during the day.  Now i can apply in the morning and not feel like i have to reapply until after i eat lunch!

I was just telling my friend that i use this for my top coat after putting on a lip stain and it makes it look shinny and feel hydrated way more than any lip gloss could.

i would love to try this in a tinted day formulation as well.

They also have this in Moisture and Renew that i am now going to make sure i try.

No comments:

Post a Comment