Thursday, October 16, 2014

Eyelash Curler - INSTA-CURLER by FUCHSIA Line -

My BFF sent me a link to get this eye lash curler for a dollar... Who could resist.  From the second I received it, I have been obsessed.  I for got how much of a difference it makes.  This one is super cute.  Black and Pink.  It came in a neat travel bag and had a replacement pad.  I am the queen of pinching myself with curlers, but seem to do it less with this one.  I am also the girl that uses it before and after mascara and it doesn't stick to my lashes and pull them for the times I use it post mascara!

Something else that i found to be a plus, but not all might, was the clip it came with to keep the curler closed.  This was made with quality material and can be used and reused to make travel with it much easier.


Here is a pic of my lashes post curl... I don't have long lashes, but i feel that curling them makes them look longer and thicker!



I also don't have a picture of it in my phone, but below is the amazon link where you can buy it as well as the picture of its cuteness!!!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MJ0N6FA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  







PS... thank you Dusten for sharing the code!!

No comments:

Post a Comment