Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Somnis - Sleep Aid - Natrual - Sleeping Pills Review

I very often have a very hard time sleeping...  I have fibromyalgia and pretty bad arthritis, which makes it hard for me to fall asleep or stay asleep with the pain levels... and leaves me feeling oh so very tired every day!  It is an endless cycle!

I was excited to have the opportunity to try these all natural pills, as there are no addictive drugs in these.  That means that these are non habit forming, which is a HUGE plus!


The main ingredients are Melatonin, Gaba and L-Tryptophan (think overeating your thanksgiving turkey!)

I noticed from the first time I took them that I got sleepy rather quickly.  I fell asleep and stayed asleep!  I woke up feeling very well rested.  Even on the nights that I had to wake up to use the bathroom, I was able to fall back asleep easily!

The recommended dose is 1 to 2 pills.  I have been taking 1 a night and it has been working great.  I have also not felt that I have needed to take 2 yet.  When I used to take OTC pills with the drugs in it, I would find that soon after I started them, that one pill was no longer enough... I am not experiencing that with Somnis!

Here is the information from the website:


  • Somnis Sleep Aid is a premium, safe and non-habit forming, all natural sleep aid. Sleeping Pills are becoming increasingly popular. Fall Asleep Safely & Wake Up Refreshed. All Natural, Drug-Free, Safe, & Non-Habit Forming. No Addictive Ingredients. No Dangerous Drugs. No Unnatural Ingredients. No Unsafe Fillers.
  • Unique premium blend of proven ingredients including: Melatonin, Gaba, L-Tryptophan, and Vitamin B-6 will enable you to fall asleep easier and wake up feeling energetic and refreshed to take on any obstacle during the day.
  • Our premium formula fights stress, supports deeper and longer sleep, fights morning grogginess, and it will have you feeling energized and refreshed when you wake up - GUARANTEED!
  • Somnis features a proprietary formula of clinically proven ingredients to support longer, deeper, more refreshing sleep.
  • Drug-Free Formula Manufactured in the USA in an FDA-Approved facility.


My new recipe for a good night's sleep


For some reason, every time I open a bottle of pills, my cat things it is a treat for him and just NEEDS to smell it.... he does not like that i do not let him near these!  haha





Trying the reach around to get to the pills... haha

Decent size and easy to take... even if you take 2... 




You can also sleep soundly and stop counting sheep by purchasing them HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment