Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day by Day Beauty Blotting Paper Face Blotting Sheets

Who would have thought my skin was so oily!  It is kind of gross!  haha

I got these sheets to try and will now never leave home without them!  Which is great, because it came as a 2 pack.  Each pack has 100 sheets.

At first i had a hard time getting one sheet out at a time, but if I would just use the sheets that i needed and put the other aside for the next day.

I now use these before i do my make up to make sure all extra oil is off my face as well as at my touch up points on the go.  I love that i can carry them with me and whenever i feel like an oil slick, i can just touch up!  For real, it makes me realize how gross my skin is!!

Another thing that i really like using these for is my lips.  I usually put a lip balm on my lips before my foundation and lipstick.  I like to blot my lips on the paper before i put the foundation on to make sure the excess balm is off.  It has seemed to be working really well!


SO GROSS... (which means it works well)


Before and After during touch up

Also before and after... ewww... 

#dontleavehomewithoutit

Here is the official product information:

  • BLOTTING PAPER 2-PACK ~ Now Double the Luxury. 2 Packages Each with 100 Premium-Grade Oil Blotting Sheets, for a Total of 200 Blotting Sheets. Plenty to share with family, co-workers & friends.
  • PREMIUM BLOTTING SHEETS ~ You & your face will LOVE the Premium Blotting Paper's ability to absorb dirt & oils FAST, providing you a photo-ready, petal-fresh complexion without disturbing your makeup!
  • OILY SKIN ~ Beware! Exclusive Day by Day Beauty Premium Blotting Paper helps to absorb all excess oil to control shine.
  • DAY BY DAY BEAUTY #1 FACE BLOTTING SHEETS ~ Easy to take on the go. Keep one handy in your purse and the other at work.
  • OUR UNIQUE "PETAL-FRESH, SURE-TO-SHARE" GUARANTEE ~ You AND your friends will love our Premium Luxury Product - OR YOUR MONEY BACK. YOUR SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS OUR PRIORITY.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I use this product but I found another blotting tissue that works really great. I HIGHLY recommend Chambuu Facial Blotting Tissue. I personally use it since it's organic and it's made of Charcoal Bamboo which has high absorbent properties and it comes with 200 sheets for a cheap price.

    You can purchase it here -----> http://amzn.to/1Rg1Kjt
    Use this discount code: WYMBLF6S (code works. tried it yesterday)

    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete