Monday, January 12, 2015

Liztek Bluetooth music receiver Review

This thing is really pretty cool!  I know that I had said it before, but music is a huge part of mine and my hubby's life!  We love it in all forms!  We have a record player that we use a lot, but no CD player and our ipods are usually docked in our cars and when they are not, we play them through the computer.

With this nifty device, we are now able to hook up our very wonderful sounding Sony Soundbar that we use to our TV to this device and now wireless play our music from our phones to that....

It is genius and so very easy to use!  It is so small that you cant see it at all either.

Below is a picture of the device which is stock and our soundbar... I will have my hubby detach it tonight, so i can take better pics for you.  I cant reach it!  haha.

This is such a great cost effective solution to a wireless speaker as this is much cheaper and convenient because you can use it on almost all of your normal speakers.



Information from Amazon:

  • uperior wireless performance; Transmit up to 33 feet away with line of sight
  • Plug the receiver into any A/V receiver, stereo system, or speaker through standard 3.5 mm jack
  • Play music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-capable smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Android.


You can buy this product HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment