Thursday, January 29, 2015

iPhone 6 Wallet Case - VENA

I love the wallet case idea!  Especially for men!  I know my husband is either losing his phone or his wallet... Since he has had the wallet case, that doesn't seem to be a problem any more!

This case by VENA, is very handsome yet slim.  This will fit the iPhone 6.  The color that i got it in is a very masculine brown.  The case has 3 slots for cards (but 2 per can easily fit per slot) as well as a place to hold your cash.

All buttons and Camera are still easily accesable and able to be used without taking the phone out of the case.

Also important to note that this made with faux leather! 

You can purchase this product on Amazon HERE











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment