Thursday, January 15, 2015

Paracord Survival Bracelet Review


What a novel idea! This is the perfect gift for yourself or anyone that you know that is an avid survivalist or outdoor person.


This is great to have on you when you go camping or hiking. I feel it goes hand in hand with your pocket knife! Keeping you prepared for most emergencies!  


Not only does this look sharp on, it is very practical! This has a saw (and believe me, this is really sharp), fire starter, 16 foot cord and it is reflective! All things that you could potentially need in the middle of nowhere, all stored easily and comfortably on your wrist!  This was a bit big for my wrist, but was perfect on my hubby!  I will feel safer out on our hikes, knowing we have this with us!


(please note, that it  might be seriously impossible for me to take a product picture without Socks photobombing)




Here is the product information:

  • 4-in-1 Survival tool: Rope, Saw, Reflector and Fire Starter
  • Adjusts Easily to Fit Wrist Sizes 7.5 - 10.5 Inches, Or Attach to Any Belt-Loop, Strap, etc..
  • Offers 16 Feet of Strong, Durable Rope When Fully Unravelled
  • Be Spotted in an Emergency - Reflective Stitching Built In to Every Bracelet
  • 100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee

and you can purchase it HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment