Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen Review.

TEXTING GLOVES!  New world needs!!

I received these in ecchange for my honest review.

These are WONDERFUL!!!  These are texting gloves without the weird tips... they appear to be made of all the same material.

I received the grey and pink pair which right off the bat are super cute!  These are also much warmer than you would think... They are think and the inside is fuzzy like, almost fleece.  They keep my hands very warm.  I have pretty close to man hands and they fit me very well.

On each glove, the pointer finger, middle finger and thumb are all able to be used for smart phones and touch screens.

I dont do many things where i am outside for long period of times, so i dont use these much for that (although i wear them, every day)... but you never know when you might need to, so it is nice to know you dont have to take your gloves off.

What i really enjoy these for is the touch controls in my car.  I can now get in my car, leave my gloves on and still control my radio, temp controls, and navigation!

I love things that are practical and cute!!!

so cute!



 LOL!  this is me wearing the gloves snapping a pic with my finger in the frame, so you can see i am wearing the glove on both hands...  yes,  i am a weirdo.



You can go HERE to find out more about these gloves and other awesome products that Itech offers!

You can also go to Amazon and buy them HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment