Monday, March 2, 2015

Kitchen Simple Danish Dough Whisk Review

Hello!!

Sometimes I think i am still a blonde!  When I agreed to review this product, i honestly thought it was a normal whisk!  Great!  I can also use a whisk... 

To my surpise (dumbness) when the product it arrived, i realized it was a DOUGH WHISK!  Well, i dont make dough, so i did some searching and realized this can be used for so much more!
I really like it!  It has a great large handle that is easy to hold and comfortable in the hand and makes mixing very thick mixtures much easier! The style of the actual whisk part is great for more than just dough! I used this for cake and brownie mix as well as my scrambled egg cups i make on Sundays for the whole week!

It is really very versatile and also VERY easy to clean (and lick brownie mix)





You can find out more and purchase HERE






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment