Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dream Essentials Contoured Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask Earplugs and Carry Pouch Review.

Good Evening!!
I cant sleep without a mask on and there are some that are better than others! 

Well, this is one of them! I love how it has the recessed spot for your eyes. I hate to feel that there is any type of pressure on my eyes and this does not do that. I can still open my eyes full, yet have no light. 

Due to that some of this mask covers your nose, there is really no light that gets in. For me, it is perfect! It has an adjustable velcro strap so it will fit all heads and is machine washable! Always a plus!  It is just very comfortable allowing me to move (toss and turn) all night and not have it shift around.  It keeps it dark and my brain thinking night at all times of day.

This also comes with a cute little bag to travel with the mask and with a set of earplugs. These earplugs are a great quality set of... the are soft enough to form them to your ears without expanding too quickly, allowing you to get the best fit for noise reduction.  I hate the earplugs that as soon as you roll them expand  before you can get them in our ears! 










All of these points leads to a great night sleep for me which makes me and those around me happy!


You can find out more information about this mask and other mask that Dream Essential makes by going HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment