Wednesday, March 4, 2015

12 in 1 Headband - Versatile Sports Headwear (US) Review.

This is pretty cool!  It is a hairband that is really 12 in 1.   There are 12 listed ways that you can use this and i am sure that you can find many more!

This comes in many many different colors and designs that there is one that everyone can find!  I chose the black paisly one and really like it.  It looks just like it did on its picture.

My fav ways to wear this is a hairband.  I like that i can wear it thinner to be stylish or make it thicker to keep my hair neat when the windows are down in the car.  It is great that i can easily just take if off an then use it to put my hair up in a pony tail or bun.

I also use it to keep my hair back when doing my make up or washing my face and to cover most of my hair when i sleep so i wake up with it not all over!

It also reminds me of the buffs that the contestants on survivor wear... so i guess if you are small, you can wear it as a top or skirt as well!  haha

It is very handy and easy to wash!







You can buy one or find out more about it by going HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment