Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review.

Today Krose Reviews LUNCH BAGS!  I love me some food!

These are good to have! They come as a set in a large and small size and you can buy them in pink or black.

The small is perfect for a sandwich and snack for work, while the larger is for a bigger dish container or even a 6 pack (not for work of course). 

They keep the food and drinks cool for a long amount of time and as well as keeping warm food warm. 

I actually use the large one for my breakfast and lunch everyday for work and use the smaller one for my make up. It keeps them at room temperature and i dont have to worry about when the sun comes in my room and hits my vanity. I used to worry about it melting my lipsticks, but now i keep them all in here and i feel they are much safer.

They both came in a great sack that you can re-use for many reasons beyond just storing these.

My main complaint is that when come and you open the actual cooler bag.  they have a very strong "plastic/spray paint" smell to them.  I actually am weird and like this smell, but i can see how this can turn people off... The good news is it airs out and dissipates pretty quickly. 








You can find out more information or pick them up for yourself HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment