Thursday, February 19, 2015

Xtava PRO 2200W Classic HairDryer (Charcoal Gray) Review

More hair talk!

This is from the same people that did the five in one curling iron.  I am just as impressed.

I really like this hair dryer… I had actually stopped blow drying my hair once it got past my waist, since my cheap drug store dryer took forever and I swear would burn my hair… This was so nice to try! It literally dried my hair in what seemed to be super-fast… much faster than the old one. I also love the attachment that it comes with to use with a round brush to blow my hair out straight!




This dryer relatively light and actually much quieter than most dryers I have tried. It has a cord long enough to use for my long hair that also is a swivel cord, which is ultra convenient. 


It has 3 temperature settings (Low, Medium and High) as well as a cool burst, which I use for when I straighten my hair to “set it”. The dryer also has gentle and strong stream.  Giving a wide variety of options to dry all hair types.  I really feel like I am using a dryer right out of my salon! I would highly recommend this hair dryer and all other Xtava products to all my girlfriends in the market for one and for those still using the drug store one!






You can purchase or find out more about this product and other Xtava products HERE or purchase directly from Amazon HERE




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment