Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Xtava 5-in-1 Curling Iron Review.

HAIR TIME!!!!

Well... where to begin!  I am horrible at doing my own hair... It is sooo super long (and I love it) but I usually just wash it, crunch it and go... Or those days I dont wash and I just refresh it or put it in a bun...

When Xtava gave me the opportunity to try their 5 in one curler for my honest and unbiased opinion, I was besides myself!!

This is awesome!  first I notice how it came in a great heat resistant travel bag so you can keep all the parts together.  Second was how long the cord (around 8 feet) was and how it was a swivel cord, which is ideal for any hair, but especially the long hair that i have!!

There are 5 barrels, 3 with clips and 2 without.  All are Ceramic Tourmaline Technology which allows your curls to stay shinier with less heat damage.

The iron itself also has a auto-shutoff... no more worrying in the middle of the day if you remembered to shut off the curling iron and if you house is going to burn down  (is that just me??)

I have only ever used drugstore curling irons in the past... But I absolutely LOVED how easy this was to use... It seemed to heat up fast and didnt need to be on my hair too long for my curls to take and for them to last as long as they did.

Now of course since i have only used the DS ones in the past, as i went to curl my first section, i grabbed the top of the iron, only to quickly realize this is a professional tool and there is not plastic safety tip at the top!  OUCH!

Luckily i learn quick and that was the only time that happened.  I was able to do my whole head in just 12 sections....  6 on each side.  (this is using the smallest clip barrel).  It gave me the spiral curls that i never thought i could have and it only took 30 minutes or less to do my whole head...





just twirling and twirling and twirling... 






Best part is, 6 or 7 hours later, they fell a bit, but still looked so good! (disclaimer, my hair was dirty, i had washed it 2 days before)






Changing the barrels is super easy and it locks into place so you dont need to worry about it falling off.

Xtava offers many wonderful products.  You can check them all out on their website and by them directly from them HERE.

You can also buy on Amazon Here!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing reviews of this curling irons here, you know I also love spiral curls in my brown color hairs. The curls in your hiars are looking so nice. Well I also want to buy this curling iron for me.

    ReplyDelete