Tuesday, February 3, 2015

48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANAS - Stickers for Review.

These are a great idea!  They are super easy to use and you could probably find 101 uses for them!  I used mine with a chalk marker and organized my beauty room closet!  It was a long time in the making, but these were PERFECT for it!  And if you want to change what is in the box. just wash of the chalk and re-write what you want!

You can use them on just about anything... glass, plastic, wood, paper, metal...  you name it!

You get 48 in a pack and there are 4 shapes... A oval, rectangle and 2 fancy shapes... i think they called them Vintage Style.

On the boxes i had where the label was too big, i just cut the label or folded the sticker under the lid.





You can buy these HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment