Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lashiq Natural Eyelash Growth Serum Review.

Hi World!!

Today we are talking lashes... I loooove lashes, however, I don't really have noticeable ones which makes me sad.

I was given the chance to try Lashiq Natural Eyelash Growth Serum for review and was very excited!
First thing that I noticed is how much I love the box and logo of the product.  The pink is very cute and the whole thing is very eye catching!




I also really like the fact that the bottom of the box has the date that it was produced, the batch # and the date it expires!  I think all products should have this is an obvious place!

This has a tiny brush (with a cute pink handle) and goes on clear and cool.  I have senstive eyes, so I make sure that I do not apply this too close to my corners and very slowly on my waterline... but so far i have not had any sort of burning issues.  I make sure to apply this at night after i take my contacts out (per the instructions).  The directions say to close eyes for 2 minutes to let it absorb fully, but i dont have that kind of time and find that it dries pretty fast... I usually just fan my face for a few seconds, put my glasses on and lay in bed.

This does not have a smell and is NOT testing on animals!  YAY!  Also, it has claims that it is Opthalmologist and Dermatologist recommended which is marketing i like to see.  It also has directions on the box as well as a leaflet in the box.




Now, I cant say that my lashes are so much longer, but i can tell you i see a difference for sure!  My lashes are darker and fuller and my mascara seems to go on with much more ease.  I no longer seem to have the problem of one eye looking fully and the other looking spacey and thin.  The lashes are a bit longer, but my tips are blonde and it is really hard to tell... but the thickness and fullness is definitely there!  I cant wait to keep using it!


To find out more about this product or to buy some for your lashes, please go HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: