Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"What Night?" Funny Wine Glass Review.

How was your night?!?!?  What night you ask??  Exactly my point!  ;)



This is a hilarious wine glass!!  I am totally enamored with it!  Not only is it funny and a great conversation piece... it is really a nice glass!  It is made of a strong and thick glass so i am not too worried about it breaking!  It is dishwasher safe as well which is a WIN!

When this arrivesd, it came in a nice box and was wrapped very securely in bubble wrap!


The glass itself is rather large (close to 13oz)... so the saying "What Night" could easily become reality.  Which for this wino is all good!  This glass speaks my language!

This would make such a perfect fun gift for all girlfriend to to bring to them on a girls night in!

You can buy your own or for a wino you love HERE 

Cheers! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment