Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Premium Quality Eye Mask with Contoured Shape by Nidra

I honestly can not sleep unless I have an eye mask on.  I have tried many different ones over the time and have found that the ones with the contoured eyes are the best.

I was sent the Contoured Shaped Eye Mask by Nidra to try, and this is the BEST eye mask I have had by far!!!!

The contour on the eyes are wonderful  They are deep enough for me to fully open my eyes and not have my eyes feel squished or even my lashes touch.  There is an adustable strap so this will fit all heads.

This sits so comfortable on your head and is so lightweight, it doesnt feel like you are wearing anything, yet it keeps ALL light out!

They have very easy washing instructions too, which helps you use this long term :)

This will now be my go to mask!

For more on this company and this product, you can find them on facebook HERE or their direct website HERE

You can find this product and purchase it on Amazon HERE









Product Info:

  • SLEEP DEEPLY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Pull out this incredibly lightweight, comfortable sleep mask anywhere - in a bed, on a flight, on a long car ride, while camping - and enjoy uninterrupted, deep, restful sleep.
  • SLEEP LONGER IN COMPLETE DARKNESS. Exposure to light during sleep interferes with your sleep cycle, preventing you from the long and deep night's rest you need to function at your best. The Nidra mask completely blocks out all light and visual stimuli so you can nap or sleep soundly anywhere. Nidra's mask is like having your own personal mobile black-out curtains. Sweet dreams.
  • WAKE UP FEELING AND LOOKING REFRESHED. Using advanced ergonomics, the Nidra Deep Rest Sleep mask uniquely contours to your face and eyelids for maximum sleeping comfort. Look and feel well-rested, refreshed, and energetic.
  • BLINK FREELY. The Nidra Deep Rest Sleep mask is specially designed with deeply molded cups that curve away from eyes and eyelashes for rub-free comfort. Our mask will keep your eyes shielded from light without smudging eye make-up or compressing your face, eyelids, and eyelashes while you sleep.
  • NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON. New and advanced, this lightweight, contoured mask is the best sleep mask on the market and will leave you more rested than ever before. With the Nidra mask, you can find your sleeping bliss every night (especially helpful while traveling, camping, and napping or if your partner or watches TV in bed).


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment