Wednesday, December 17, 2014

PetIDMe - License Plate Personalized Pet ID Tags for Dogs & Cats Review

These are adorable!!   I adore it!!  It is light weight so it doesn't bother my cat at all.  It really does look just like our state plates do as well.  My cat wears it proudly!  I like that on the back you are able to put more than one contact phone # and an address if you would like.  They were also able to get my cats name and nickname on the back since he responds to both.  AND it has a place for a picture!  Another great feature is that you can put on there if there is a reward in case your furbaby gets lost!

now trying to get a pics of Bubs wearing this was a challenge! He loves to eat my phone!





Product Information:

  • The Last Pet Tag You'll Ever Buy. Guaranteed. Keep your dog safe, and never worry about losing your pet again with our Personalized Pet ID Tags!
  • We believe you'll be so happy with our Pet Tags, that this will be the last Pet Tag you buy, guaranteed. Our Pet Tags are waterproof, and extremely durable. If one of our Pet Tags ever breaks, or is damaged by normal use, we will you a new one FREE of charge!
  • Made from extremely durable Aluminum - our Pet Tags last a lifetime. Measure 1 1/8" x 1 7/8" x 0.40". Available for all 50 States & Canadian Provinces
  • Dog & Cat Approved. Veterinarian Trusted. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, and a 365 Day Return Policy. 100% Original, and hand made!
  • Customized to feature YOUR pet's name, photo, and information! Address field is optional

To purchase one for your furbaby, please click HERE



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. lol Those are cute! Much better than the old timey ones with the name and phone number imprinted. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pet Id is very important, I wish more people did this and then pets would not get lost so much, I love that they are made out of Aluminum and last a life time.

    ReplyDelete