Wednesday, December 3, 2014

MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting

This is a neat gadget to have. We have a double wall oven and I was never convinced it was the tempature is said they were.   Now with this thermometer, i am able to just aim this in the oven, pull the trigger and get the actual temp.

You can really now tell the external temperature of ANYTHING!  I literally have a blast with this!  I take the temp of EVERYTHING!

The display screen is nice and clear, it has an option to use the laser targeting or turn it off (the battery last longer with it off).  You can also turn a light on the display screen on, so you can see it in the dark.  Another option is being able to change between Celsius and fahrenheiht.

The most fun added bonus is it doubles a a cat toy with the laser light on ;)

Display Screen:


With Display Light On:


In Celsius:


Temp of Glass Versus Inside Room:


Side View: 


With Laser On



BONUS CAT TOY:



You can purchase on of fun and handy gadgets for yourself HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment