Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Muscle Roller Stick By FLEXX Sports

I dont workout... But I do get very stiff, crampy and knotty muscles!  I have friends that train and have showed me the wonders of having muscle rollers and foam rollers.  I really like the foam rollers, but they are not something that you can use anywhere and are pretty awkward to use.

I was excited when I saw this and couldn't wait to try it.  The fact that it was much smaller and looked easy to use anywhere thrilled me.  The second I got it, I opened it and used it right away!  It was pretty self explanatory on how to use.  Very Easy... just hold and roll!

On each side there is a grip and each piece in the middle is able to turn.  This is easy to use with one hand or both.

I love using it on my neck, calves and thigh muscles and will have my husband roll my back.  When he is not around, i will actually put on the wall and lean against it and move up and down (i also do this with a tennis ball).

Sometimes when you get a knot good, it hurts, but it is that good hurt when you know you are getting that knot out and then afterwards is pure relief!

In my opinion, this is a great alternative to the foam roller.





(typical cat photobomb below)


(ew... I should have cropped my head out)



Product Information:

  • THE ONLY HIGH QUALITY MUSCLE ROLLER STICK SOLD ON AMAZON WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We sell the best muscle roller stick out there and if you're not satisfied, we back it up with a full refund.
  • Made up of super quality material, massage stick is a long lasting remedy. It includes a thermoplastic rubber, polypropylene handles aimed at ergonomic grip and 9 ABS independent rollers on a steel rod core. Size of the massage roller is 18.3 x 1.5 inches and 9 oz weight that is perfect to carry anywhere you go. You can take it to the sports field, gym, training sessions, and workouts. It is water resistant and suitable to be fitted into a kit bag.
  • IDEAL TO INCREASE MUSCLE FLEXIBILITY AND PREVENTS INJURIES, SORENESS, STIFFNESS AND PAINS. Helpful in relieving chronic tension.
  • STRONG STIFF ROLLER STICK WITH A METAL ROD IN IT. It provides you deep tissue massage on applying pressure. It relaxes hands and fingers from fatigue. Coming in perfect size, it is so useful for the stiffness of muscle, muscle soreness, and pain that it has been prescribed by the therapists, personal trainers, massagers, and doctors. It is helpful in enhancing the exercise experience of the patients and recovery after a major muscular problem. It is effective equally for neck, back, hamstrings, gluts, shoulders, fingers, calves, and quads.
  • Now you can get rid of tightness of muscles and knots with the help of stick aid. If you use it before exercise, it can help you prevent any serious injuries. Through reducing stress on muscles, it relaxes them and leaves them perfectly fine. Blood circulation increases with it that leads to reduced stiffness, pain, and soreness. Flexibility of muscles increases with it and you can run, exercise, and work without any strain, pressure or stiffness. Muscle roller stick is the ultimate solution to reduce chances of injury while improving your strength.

You can purchase on Amazon HERE




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment