Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler By Izy Trends

This is a great little eye lash curler.  It comes with a extra pad and has a good feel to it when you use it.  Fingers fit in the holes well and the grips the lashes tight without pinching or pulling lashes!

I have been using this with great results both pre and post mascara!

You can purchase one of these for your own Here









Product Info:

  • Backed By Our 100% Lifetime Guarantee!
  • All-Purpose Curling, Curls Short Lashes, Medium Lashes and Long Lashes
  • Gentle and Soft Pad Design With Rubber Grip Handle
  • No Pinch, No Tugs, Just Perfect Lashes
  • Creates Great Curls That Will Last All Day!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been afraid to use this item, but I really see nice results here.

    ReplyDelete