Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Top It Off - Eco Friendly - Wine Stoppers (4 pack).

As a certified Wino... These are great! 

Not only are they amazingly effective, they are hilarious!!

They keep the open wine bottle airtight and spill proof, which makes it great to be able to store the bottle on its side in the fridge if it is a white... I always keep one in bag for when we go to BYO restaurants, so that we can bring the wine home without using the messy cork or worrying about spills.


These also make great gifts for the wine lover you know!  Every time that i take one out to put on a wine bottle, everyone needs to know where i got them.  I tell them to go HERE

My MIL and SIL have already claimed on of these for themselves, so i know that i will be buying them a set!  ;)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment