Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Libian Junior Plus Size Scuba Dress in Orange.

This dress is stunning! 

I am 38, so i was nervous to try a juniors dress, but i went up one size than i normally do and this fit sooo well! It doesnt look too young at all. 

The color is vibrant and beautiful, but not so you would stand out too much in a crowd. 

The materials feels so nice! I love it to bits! So comfortable, great length, just a pretty dress for work or a night out! I will wear it to weddings for sure!



What i really liked is that the belt fit! So many times when you are plus size, outfits with belts do not come with plus size belts... This one is perfect!

Like everything else that i find and i like... I will be ordering this in more colors for sure!!!

Find out more about this dress HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment