Friday, July 17, 2015

FSL Xylem Headphones Review

Hi!!

Keeping this one short and sweet... i am not sure how much you can say about head phones.

I really like these... first and foremost... they are soooooo cute looking!  they are wooden which make them so sharp and high end looking.




They are also comfortable... they have a nice round foam ear piece that makes wearing them feel like nothing is there.  I have small ears and most buds hurt my ears... these do not.. they feel very nice.

On top of all of that... the sound is great!  You really get an acoustic effect with these due to the wood.


There is a control on the cord so that you can adjust volume, start and stop songs, skip songs and answer calls without pulling your phone out.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

25 comments:

  1. I like the foam ear piece. Looks comfortable to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my husband would love these

    ReplyDelete
  3. My headphones constantly break. I would love to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like these. they look comfy. I have a hard time find ones that fit well but i think these would

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always hard to find comfortable ones, would like to give these a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like headphones like this because they don't fall out of my ears,and they are more comfortable than others

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen wooden accented earphones. Wood seems to be becoming more popular for accessories these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the looks of these headphones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the wooden design on these

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter needs earbuds for school; they tend to go missing because all of them look the same. I need these because they'd never be mistaken for someone else's!
    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've been on the hunt for some new headphones. these look nice! now i just can't let my husband borrow them so they dont end up lost :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wood look!! So awesome!! And the foam ear piece looks like it makes them super comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the looks of the wood....something different from others!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not a huge fan of ear buds, I prefer the over the ear kind; I just wish they cost a little cheaper like earbuds :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look like they would be comfortable. My son would love them

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually purchased these a while ago, but I'm saving them for a stocking stuffer for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't use in ear speakers of any kind. I get migraines if I do use anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the unique look of the wood. I also really like the you can start and stop, etc with the control on the cord. That comes in very handy when I am listening to something on my phone and don't want to keep getting my phone out of whatever I have it in.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really liked the look of these. They're very sylish.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds like these headphones exceeded your expectations. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like all the controls they have on the cord. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look really nice and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to try these out!

    commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com
    Jasmine P

    ReplyDelete