Thursday, May 28, 2015

Microfiber Hair Drying Towel Review.

This is the BEST hair towel i have used! I have such super long hair and this is completely long enough to fit all my hair. It is easy to wrap it and then button it. I do prefer that it would have been a pull through, but the button works too...

The towel is super soft and like i said large enough to hold all my hair, yet made very light! My hair really drys much faster and the towel itself drys fast! I love it!!!









This is very easy to wash, doesnt shrink, fade, or become unsoft!

It also comes with this great head band type of towel which is perfect for when i dont wash my hair, but around my face still gets wet! It also is good to keep my hair out of my face while i do my make up! Down side of that is that it is white, but i can totally live with that!

Love, love love this set!

for more information, please visit... HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment