Monday, May 18, 2015

Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge Review




 

Overall, this is a good sponge... it is not as soft as a beauty blender, but it is does work as an applicator. I do use this more as a concealer sponge and not for foundation.   This is mostly due to the shape.  I really really love the shape of it... i think the indent makes it easy to hold to use both the pointy and the rounded side to make sure you get are getting all the areas that you need. I use this mostly dry, It does work just as well wet, but it does not expand like a BB does.










This cleans easy and seems to be pretty durable during cleaning. It did take a long time to ship.

It is an extremely great value though!

You can get one for yourself HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment