Wednesday, May 20, 2015

7pcs Makeup Brushes Set w/ Stylish Case Review


Xtava is a company that i have had nothing but good experiences with!

I have loved everything that i have had from them and this 7pcs make up brush set is no different!

First of all, it comes in a really cute case that can hold all 7 brushes and more, as well as a nice zipper part to keep things in.  This has come in handy so much when traveling!  I now have a nice way to keep my brushes,

you get a powder brush, blush brush, contour brush, shadow brush, liner brush, lip brush and blending brush.









The brushes themselves are so very soft!  The have held up very well and you get a variety of brushes!

i love, love, love the blending brush!  Heck, i love them all!  I use the shadow and blending brush the most and love the contour brush to stipple in my foundation!


The lip brush is great because it is retractable.




Here are pics of the great case!







For more information on Xtava and all their products, please visit Xtava's Website


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment