Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Softy Hand Sanitizer Wipes - Coupon Included

Who doesn't love to have sanitizer ready and handy??   I know I do.

These are perfect!  They come in a large 150 Count Container.   They come out easy, are large enough to use to wipe surfaces to be sanitized and are great to just grab and sanitize your own hands!

These smell great and fresh and are moist enough to get what you need clean, clean... but they do not drip.  Unlike other anti-bacterial multi purpose wipes, these no not make your hands feel sticky after using.

I keep these in the kitchen and use them for everything!







Product information is below and you can purchase this product HERE

If you use the below code, you can get 50% of your purchase of them!!  Great deal!!!

50% OFF CODE:  7J95L6AU

  • 150 ct. EXTRA LARGE 7" x 8" wipes. Use fewer wipes to get the job done.
  • Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
  • Use on hands, body, and surfaces. Alcohol-free. Vitamin E + Aloe.
  • Soft & thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
  • Citrus Fresh Scent. Made in the USA.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment