Wednesday, April 1, 2015

La Lune USDA Certified Organic Lip Balm - 4 Pack Review.

I love me some lip balm and I sure do love these! 

First and foremost these are:



  • Non Toxic
  • Non GMO
  • Gluten Free
  • All Organic
  • USDA Certfied
  • Cruelty Free
  • Environmentally Friendly
  • Made of ALL natural ingredients! 

As if that isn't not enough... They keep my lips very moisturized and I find that i have to exfoliate my lips a little less. I love to use this before i go to bed at night, waking up with super soft lips!  I also make sure to apply this before i put on my foundation and very dry matte lipsticks!  It makes the lipstick go on easier and prevents it from overly drying out my lips!


This goes on so very easy and smooth! Feels so great and isnt overly shiny either!  (which makes it great to be a top coat for my lip stains)


Please ignore my makeup less face!

This comes in a 4 pack with 4 scents. I do not feel they have much of a "flavor" but the scent is there and very pleasant and enjoyable for each. There is peppermint, vanilla, pear and raspberry... I love the peppermint and pear the most!!












This company has gone above and beyond to think about the products we put on our bodies and the future of the land we live on.  I am so very impressed and will make this my new go to lip balm!!!


You can find out more, or get some for yourself HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment