Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dream Dots - Treatment Patches For Breakouts Review.



Hello Again!!

Are you like me and HATE when your face is looking good and then out of no where you get a pimple!!

I was able to try Dream Dots for free in exhange for my honest review.  I have to say, i am pretty impressed!

First of all, these are VERY easy to use... You wash your face and before you moisturize or tone or anything else you place a dot on the affected area, press for 30 seconds and then go to bed!  In the morning you take it off and wash your face as normal.



I tried this out on a brand new formation of a pimple and on one that had already been there and erupted per say.

It totally took the new one down and then it was completely gone the second time i used it!

it doesnt burn or anything and i have very sensitive skin to adhesives!

Now, it didnt do much of anything for the mark on my chin that had already been there... but if you find one coming, these are great to have on hand!





You can find out more about this product and get some for yourself HERE

Lord knows that we always need to be prepared for an uninvited visitor!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment